Happy to have found you all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy to have found you all!

Post  Polara on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:42 am

Name: Polara
Favourite Alistair moment:
"By Andraste's flaming sword, I know where babies come from."

"Two birds with one stone. I could get used to this. (giggle)" (This is what he says if you kiss him in a public place, with Morrigan in the party...)

Other hobbies: I love to read, and also enjoy playing pen & paper RPGs with my husband...who, incidentally, also confessed a plan to 'fool' me into falling in love with him, shortly after we started dating.
A fun fact about you?: I have had glasses since I was 3...and have hated them my whole life.
Anything else to declare: I have always been interested in RPG-type games, and first got hooked on them via Elendor, a fantastic Lord of the Rings MUSH (Multi-User-Shared-Hallucination--like play-by-post RPG, but more immediate). I have never written a fanfic, but have mad plot bunnies, reproducing like...bunnies, that might need to be expressed one of these days. Also, Alistair is the first pixellated person I've fallen for.
Polara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy to have found you all!

Post  TrishaMcMillan on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:04 am

Polara wrote:Name: Polara
I have never written a fanfic, but have mad plot bunnies, reproducing like...bunnies, that might need to be expressed one of these days. Also, Alistair is the first pixellated person I've fallen for.

Welcome!
Laughing Same here, my brain seems to be completely swarmed with them at the moment.
TrishaMcMillan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  vehlr on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:06 am

You'll get used to the bunnies, trust me.

Welcome!
vehlr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top